miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

Biography

My name is José Antonio Polanco. I was born in Bonao in 1978. My mother´s name is Oneida. She is from Tamboril, Santiago. my father´s name is Antonio. He´s from Moca. I´ve been living in Bonao my whole life and I like it very much.I studied at Colegio Juan Pablo Duarte that is a private school from this city. Currently I´m studying Modern Languages mention English at CURCE UASD. BUT I´M already teaching English at PREPARA that is a high school adult targeted program and I´m also teaching at English inmersion program at CURCE.I like all kinds of music; but I love classic rock and spanish rock.I like singing as a hobbie and going to the rivers is my passion, especially if we are going to cook an ¨asopao¨(dominican typical dish prepared with rice chicken species and much water).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario