viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

                                                                                                1st Proyecto La Colonia street
                                                                                                Bonao, Rep. Dom.
Dear Jay,

How have you been?  I hope you're fine. I am back to DR. I am so happy coz I am here with my Family. I really missed them when I was there. But now I am having a good time. Last weekend I went to visit some of my family in Santo Domingo. we went to the beach it was fabulous, I love the beach. When you come here we can go together to the beach you told me you've never been there. Here we have a lot of  baeutiful beaches.
I want to see you soon to show you my wonderful country.

     Take care,
                    Ismelda






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario