lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

The blog:a new way to share the class

I think that this blog is very important because it has a different way to share the class.We can write whatever we want,but in the same time we can correct the mistakes each other,we have a new way to work,a way easier that help us to improve our knowledges.By the way ,this way that is only used by our teacher (Atilano)at the UASD university.We can work easily on the internet,express our own ideas,invent sentences ,send videos,(by the way I don't know how to do it)send photos,write poems,talk about our lives,criticize each other,learn because when we do something wrong and we can't correct each other our teacher correct it,work on internet and so forth.I think that this is the best way to learn today and I think that all the teachers should take this iniciative which was taken by our teacher(Atilano).

1 comentario:

  1. Teacher excuse me because I wrote this paragraph again,I di it because there were some mistakes and now they are correct.I say that because I wrote this answering the questions about the blog.

    ResponderEliminar