lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Hello everybody, how do you feel? we were talking about present simple, present continious, present passive, past simple, past passive,present perfect continious and present perfect
-here there are some example about this
1- present simple.
I go to eat pizza with my friend
she doesn't have class on the universitie
2- present continious
she is going to the beach
you are talking wit my
3-present passive
you send a message to my
a message is send by me
4-past simple.
I was born in yamasa but I live in sto dgo
when I was child I used to play b TAKITO.
5-PAST PASSIVE
we send a message to our friend
a message was sent to our friend by us
6-present perfect continious
I have been living in stg dgo 20 years
she has been watching tv 2 hours.
7-present perfect.
I have been here 30 mnts
he has waited since 4 pm.
8-past perfect
I had created a book about my life

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario