jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Interesting lives

I admire my mother.she taught me a lot things, when I grew up. Example: she says: Endrysh doesnt  get up  late,  because when you grow up, you need to work and get up early  and to be responsable all the time. These the reason  Why I admire my mother. In another way, I saw a program tv in my home and was good because I  was laughing too much. Currently, I am not working , I  will look for  a job  When I finish my carrer. I fact, I  havent taken a vacation in over a year  now because on vacation  I took summer  subject at UASD.  

3 comentarios:

  1. Endrysh my love,,you made some mistakes,,example,,you put i admired,,that's past tense,,also,,, she say,,you must to add an (S),,she says,,and if your mother is talking to you,,don't write,,endrysh doesn't get up later,,the correct form is,,Endrysh don't get up late,,later,,is comparative,,you know,,and other mistakes,,but i do this for help you,,because you are my dear friend,,kisses,,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thenk you my love Now I resolved My mistakes. read again please then send the coment. the problem is this tapy has some problems.

    ResponderEliminar