domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Unit 2 : Personal tastes.



Description of my personal tastes in clothes:
Well, I usually wear all the colors, but no all at once, I consider colors are beautiful the only thing you have to do is know how can make a good combination, for example black goes well with everything, that´s a good idea to use it!
I love the pink and green colors, I tried as hard as I could to use it all the time, I like to wear dresses and skirt because they are very feminine not on every occasion only when is necessary, because they are not as comfortable as jeans, tops are fabolous and go well with jeans, I ussually wear tops on different colors and styles, with a pair of casual shoes to complete my outfit.

On the other hand, I spend many time shopping things because I enjoy to do it!, for example I like to buy shoes, jewelry, purses and other things, sometimes I try to get ready as quickly as I can, for that reason I can´t use everything I buy when I want, because I don´t have time to use it, or combine things.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario