viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

UNIT 8.A TEXT ABOUT MY PERSONALITY.

I love the life and I enjoy it a lot. I like to travel ,I enjoy going to the beach,to see beautiful things and meet good person. I always like to tell the true to people; and I enjoy meeting honest and realistic people .I share a lot with that kind of people.

I sometimes lose my temper but I relax before confronting the situaccions.I try to allow those negative thing for example; the anger ,hate, jealousy,depression, worry and some others.I'm a good listener and very sensitive; my friends say me it frecuently.well, I considerate a realistic person ,happy,decisive and honest and the most important thing I love myselve,I know what I want,and Ido my thing when I want,where I want,and with who I want..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario