domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Hello every body of this Blog, These are my Sentences

Write senteces about your life using Grammar verb complements;


I Considered Studying Lenguages because is a good form to make money.
Today I finished working at 12.00 am
i cann't imagine Living in D.R. Because This is the best Country for me.
i Missed playing baseball because i had problem with my rigth arm.
i mind going to the movies tonight.
i spent two hours waiting for my frend this afternoon..


I like basketball very much but i end up playing baseball.
I keep on talking english every day to improve the Pronunciation
I think Going to the movies tonight
I wasnt planing on going to the barber today because i dont have money.


my friend and i agreed to go out tonigh..
my father offered me to buy a new car the next year
I intend pass this class with good grades
I expect that, on this tuesday there isnt going to be strike..


I remembered to do my homework at 2.00 am
I stopped eating to drink water
I trying to be the best in the class room

1 comentario: