viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Unit 1: Interesting lives:
Page 5
Write senteces about your life using Grammar verb complements: Verb + ing or to + verb.

I considered studying at UASD because It´s one of the most important Universities of the Dominican Republic and America.
I finished doing my homework until 11:00 pm.
I can imagine working in France in a famous hotel.
I missed talking Italian.
I didn´t mind getting in line for 2 hours.
I spent three years studying English at UASD.

Verb + particle / preposition + verb + ing:

I always end up the day listening to music.
I keep on doing homework.
I think about doing other career, for example tourism because I like it so much.
I wasn´t plannig on studying here in the Dominican Republic.

Verb + to + verb:

My sister agreed to look for a job.
Liliana decided to study on Saturdays.
If you happen to see him, could you tell him?
On the store offered me to buy a pair of jeans for 30 dollars.
I seem to have lost my radio.
I intend to have my own restaurant or hotel because I like it.
I expect to finish my career in 3 semesters.

Verb + ing + or to + verb with a different meaning:

I remembered to save the information before close the program.
I stopped doing my homework to answer the phone.
I trying to learn English and French fluently.

Verb + ing or to + verb with the same meaning:

I began studying at UASD in 2009.
Should I bother to participate ?
Even though the difficults I continued studying at UASD.
I like to watch television.
I hate to wait a long time for a person.

These are sentences with each of the cases found on page 5.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario