lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

MY FAVORITE PEOPLE 

my favorite people is JHON CENA, he enchant me because he is complete, he is a singer of hip hop, he is an actor and he is a professional fighter.
The first time what I see to jhon cena went in the program of television the WWE RAW in 2006 what he fights with the animal Batista in a special event ´´ROYAL RUMBLE´´. Since this day I love the wwe because I see for jhon cena, he like me, I always say what he is my moonstruck love.

maybe you say what I am crazy but is what I am his first fan. I have a lot of photos and  videos of he in my cellfon, in my room, in all places. Is what for me jhon cena is the bet.

finally I want to say what jhon cena is the good people of good sentiments and kind because for one person win the affection of thousands and thousands of fans, he has what be a excellent person.

thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario