lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

leccion8:

HAVE CAN EXPRESS POSSESSION OR AN ACTION.
EX:
1.- I have my house.
2.- I have two brothers.
3.- Do you have a pen.
4.- I think he has a question.
5.- we have a problem.
6.- He has an idea.
7.- I have a new car.

HAVE TO EXPRESES OBLIGATION

EX:
1.- Doctor has to treat people.
2.- Teacher has tobe very patient.
3,- A secretary has tobe organised.
4.- Portsmen/Women have to delivertetters.
5.- Sportsmen/women have to trein very hard.
6.- He doesnt have to work in a bank.
7,- They dont have to study a lot.

Question:

1,- Does he have to work in a bank?.
2.- Do you have to work on saturday?.
3.- Do they have to study a lot?.

Problem Problem should and must.

1.- You should spek to your brother and try to solve that problem.
2.- You shoud come with us to the cinema : The film we are going to see is marvellous.
3.- You are very fat.You should practice sport.
4.- You should visit Paris . What a beautiful city.
5.- Atilano you should rest, you look very tired.

Problem must.

1.- You cannot go out with your friends. You must stay at home because you have fever.
2.- If I want to buy a new house I have to get a mortgage.
3.- If you want to eat healthy you must to eat vegetable and fruit.
4.- If I dont have job. I must to try to find one.
5.- If you want to drive a car . You must to have a licence.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario