jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

My favorite baseball player

I have a problem with choosing my favorite baseball player,because I'm a fanatic of Leones del Escogido and I follow all the players of Leones del Escogido team in mayor league baseball such as minor league baseball,so I have a favorite baseball player that I like more than the rest,a player that I follow.This is who represents me or with I feel myself identified.Is to whom I follow everyday and in every game(when I can).
In this case I have troubles with choosing my favorite baseball player.In this moment I have two players that I follow their names are:Rafael Furcal and David Ortiz.I follow to Rafael Furcal because he played with Leones del Escogido team.I have this rule:when my team change a player, inmediately stop following him because he already is out of the team and I don't mind,but in this case it hasn't been like it used to be because I'm still following to Rafael Furcal although he has been changed to other team(Aguilas Cibaeñas).
In the other situation I follow to David Ortiz,because is a player of my favorite team (my favorite team in mlb).He still is part of Escogido team and here is the problem:I admire each other and I don't know to whom I have to choose,although I think that David is a good choise because is from my two teams here and there and is better than Rafael,but I still have problems with that.

1 comentario: