jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

The music is excellent.

We was talking about music, and we have in this moment a lot of kind of music, classical music, typical music, Christian music for me, the music is very interesting and we can learn a lot of things with this.Our culture sometimes we have a limitation by the capacity of you can explorer or know the variety of musical rythm, and kind of music, and that you can bee is manifested in the moment when you ask somebody, and the result are limited to tropical rythm. Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, reguetton, Mambo.
All this probably is, becasuse sometimes we dont know about other rythm for another culture, and the radio station only put musics that they can have more people, but we always have some exception, that they want to work for the culture and music in our city.
Our labor like dominicans people, parents and student is to be avalaible for teach and learn to our future generations to be create a very high variety of music, and not be limited to tropical rythm, and we can be collaborated for our culture and our identification in the future.
For me the music is like a freedom, in everithing that you have in your life, but I always said that we need to have our mine open for the music, because sometime we just are close wich one type of music, but for example, in the class some people said that they just like dominican music, and others said that just like Omega something like this, I want to write about this because I want to invite you to feel it the variety of the music.
We have in our country a kind of music that maybe you dont know is the music by groups. for example; National Choir, The choir of the la Catedral Primada de America, la Uasd Choir, and in all publics intitution is a choir in there.
we have have a Elila Mena school, in there a lot of people study arts by sing, dance, theather.etc.
Look in your life if you have something that you like and try to do like a Hoobie and practice.
In our university we have a lot of groups that you can be participated, we have: The choir ( if you like sing),the band of Music ( if you can play some instruments), Ballet Folklorico ( if you like dance) Danza Comtemporanea (if you like modern rythm), Theather ( if you like stage actor) La Rondalla (if you can play some instruments and sing by the same time).
Finally my recomendation is that you can be a cultural pillar of our culture inside and outside that our country looking for somethings that you do for our culture can be more rich.

5 comentarios:

  1. If you can help me with some problems with the grammar for me is excellent

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent post Claudia, I couldn't agree with you more. I love the music of choirs because it's so beautiful to see what the human voice can do in a coordinated way, so many people together, yet they sound like one, isn't that amazing? This music is so beautiful, it really thrilled me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. teacher what is you recommendation for learn the gramar?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Viky I know that maybe all is no correct, I prefer that you can give me your opinion about this article, that I wrote about the music.
    I just write like I talk.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. yes my friend l tell you my opinion is excellent music

    ResponderEliminar