sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

My favorite music
















































I like all kinds of music,I like pop,rap,hip hop,r and b,bachata,balada,merengue,rock and roll,salsa and reggae.Almost in every kind of music I have a favorite singer or several.For example I listened all these kids of music when I was my phone, but now is not working and my music is in my memory card.Actually I'm only listenig american music(music in englis)because I want to learn english.Now I want talk about my favorite singers,here they are:in reggae I like Daaddy Yankee because is complete,by the way, is my favorite male singer.I'm a Daddy Yankee 's fan and tha 's the reason because I hate Wisin y Yandel because they hate him,so I hate them.they say that they are better than Daddy Yankee,but is not right.Daddy Yankee music 's sound since 1994 untill now(2010),in that moment nobody knew them and now is when the could get know them,so my favorite singer is better because he keeps on doing the same that when began.

In bachata I like Antony Santos(the most expensive of the bachata).I will never forget that moment when I was in Antony Santos 's concert in Monte Plata.There were lots of people,I was drinking and dancing,by the way,I don't like dancing and Antony made me dance.In dominican rap and hip hop I like Vakero because writes good letters.In american rap and hip hop I like Fifty Cents and Jay Z,but prefer Jay Z because is much more talented.In balada I like Camila and Luis Fonsi,but I prefer Luis Fonsi(I thik he has better voice).In merengue I like Omega.In pop I like Lady Gaga and my favorite female singer Rihanna.I love Rihanna 's music and I fell in love with her.In rock I like Mana and in salsa I like Frankie Ruiz.

I was forgetting something,so let me tell you one more thing:there is an artist that I have't mentioned because he can't put in one of these kidns of music, because he makes all kinds of music,he 's the greatest and the best representation of Dominican Republic internationally.That 's for me.Can you guess who is?I will tell you is Juan Luis Guerra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario