jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

1. Did Alice Lester know she had a medical problem before she heard the voice?

No, didn’t

2. ¿What was she doing when she first heard the voices?

She was at home, sitting down and reading.

3. ¿What did the first voice tell her?

She toll have tumor in your brain.

4. ¿What did the first voice tell her?

This time there were two voices.

5. ¿What happened while she was away on a trip?

The voices gave her and address to go to

6. ¿Did the consultant believe what she told him at first?

No, he didn’t believe her.

7. ¿What did the voices finally tell her? How is she now?

The voices finally tell her we’re happy we were able to help you.

Match the question words and answers.

1- When was the first hamburger made?

In 1895

2-¿ When was the first McDonalds?

In 1948

3- ¿Where were they first Hamburger made?

In Connecticut

4- ¿Who was they made b?

Louis Lassen.

5- Why were they called Hamburger?

Because the recipe come from hamburger.

7- How many McDonald’s restaurants have been opened since 1948??

Over 26,000

7- ¿How many hamburgers are eaten every day?

Over 35,000

Which plant (or Pants)?

¿Has been grown for thousands of years?

Tobacco was used the American Indians.

¿Was known as write Gold Why?

Was the sugar

¿Was once thought to be a luxury?

Was the cotton

¿Was one of the causes of the American civil war? Why?

Because many Southern forms and plantation owners believed that scarce labor was necessary for them to make money glowing.

¿Was the main American export until 1820?

Tobacco was the main, sport of the of the United States.

Became the main American export after 1820?

Was the cotton.

Has caused the death of many people?

Has caused the tobacco.

Going to his plan

Will (promise)

¿Do you have breakfast this morning?

¿Do you like trash class?

¿Do you like to walk every morning and eat health?

(Feelings)

¿What is your wife like? Mature

What does your wife (Look Like).

1- We´re trading around the watch.

Before we Go to college.

2- We´re going to leave.

As soon as we have enough money.

3- When work in Australia ____________

We´re going to Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.

4- If we get sick?

We´ll take care of each other

5- After we leave Australia

We´re going to Europe

6- We can’t stay with my friends

While were care of each other.

7- Our parents will be worried

If we don’t stay in slouch

8- We´re stay in Europe

Until we run out of money

When, as:

¿Complete these sentences with your ideas?

1- When I get home I be tired of medicament

2- As soon as this class is over I´d like Stay under tree repose

3- If I win the car by one happy.

4- After I finish high school now start class in the University Measure or architect.

5- While I’m in New York I be anxious of to arrive.

6- Before I get too old I´ll go to World

Make sentences.

1- I’m Hungry – I Need Something to eat.

2- My CD player is broken. Can you show me how to fix it.

3- Don’t talk to me. I have nothing to say to you.

4- Do I Turn left or right? I don’t know which way to go.

5- I’m bored. I don’t have anything to do.

6- Can you get some milk? Sure tell me how much to wear.

7- I feel Lonely. I need somebody to talk to.

8- I´m Going to a formal party but I don´t know.

Active

1- They make Rolls-Royce cars in England.

2- They Grow tea in India.

3- Bell Invented the telephone in 1876.

4- Thieves stole two pictures from the museum last night.

5- They have build three new factories this year.

6- The sell the pictures for $,5000

7- The factory will procuce 10,000 cars next years.

8- Did they made many cars last year?

9- Bell didn´t invented the television.

Passive

1- Roll-Royce Cars Are made in England

2- Tea is grown in India.

3- The telephone was invented by Bell in 1876.

4- Two pictures were stolen from the museum last night

5- There New factories built this years.

6- The pictures has been sold for $5,000

7- 10,000 cars produced next year

8- Were many cars made last year?

9- The television done by Bell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario