lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

song


IF Id lived a long time ago

If Id lived ten thousand years ago
Iwould have had a cave with style
If Id lived at the time of the pharaohs
I would have fished along the nile.


chorus

but you wouldnt have seen
no, Iwouldnt have seen
The planes in the sky
And you wouldnt have seen
And Iwouldnt have seen
The cars driving by
The cars driving by.

If Id sailed the sea with columbus
I would have seen the new world firld
If Id been a friend of pizarro s
I would have poured the gold in my pulse.

chorus
If Id lived at the time of antoinette
I would have avoided the guillotine
If Id lived at the time of henry VIII
He wouldnt have made me his queen

chorus

If Id lived at the time of Adan and Eve
I would have eaten from the tree
But instead I live for the future
The time for you and me.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario