viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

UNIT:14
Talk to me
Sang bruce springsteen
                          

 Well, every night I see a light up in your window but every night won´t answer the door but anthough you mon´t ever let me in from the street I can see your sithavette sitting clase to him

what must I do?
what does it take
to get you to

talk to me
until the night is over                                                                                                 
talk to me
well until the night is over, yeah yeah yeah
I got a full weekk´s pay
and baby l´ve been warking hard all day 
I´m just asking girl
talk to me
well late night I hear music that 
you´re playing saft and low yes and late at night I see the two of you swaying, so clase
I don´t understand darling,what was my sin?
why am I down here below while you´re up there with him?

what did I do?
what did I say?
What  must I pay?
to get you to
Talk to me,

Well late night I hear music that you`re playing soft and low yes and late at night I see the tow of you swaying ,so close,
I don`t understand darling,wash wos my sin?
Why am I down here beloro while you`are up there with him?

What did I do?
What did I say?
What must I pay?
To get you to?
Talk to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario