viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

            Complete  the sentences wilh: was, were,did,had
                         

1-     When I arrived at th barbecue, they were ealing hat dogs.
           when I arrived at the barbecue, they had eaten all the hat dogs

2-     We thanked our teacher for everything she was doing to help us pass the test.
We thanked our teacher for everything she had done to help us pass the test    

3-     He tald me that they were staying at the plaza hotel
      He tald me that they had stayed at the plaza hotel before

4-     Did you learn italian when you went to italy?
Had you already learned Italian when you went italy?
Did shakespeare write hamlet?
Was hamlet written by shakespeare?

Phasal verbs

1-     go away                                                8-look for something
2-     eat up                                                    9-turn something off
3-     put on                                                   10-stand up
4-     get out                                                  11-lie down
5-     turn or ound                                         12-look up a word                                                                          
6-     walk out                                               13-ask somebody out
7-     try something on                                  14-run out of milk
                                                                               15-look out

                                         Tal king about you

Complete the questions.

1 What did you do last night?
   I stayed home and walched t.v
2 What kind of books do you like to read?
   Science fiction and history dominicana
3 Have you ever been to the united states?
    No, I havenet
4 Did you like it?
    Yes, I really enjoyed it
5 What is the teacher doing?
   He ´s helping ana with this exercise
6 What does your mather do?
   She works in a bank
7 Did you do your home work last night?
   No, I didn´t. I didn´t feel well
8 What are you doing next weekend?
   I´m going to a party
9 Do you have a t.v in your bedroom?
    Yes, I have

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario