domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

The past perfect

  • I had never been to france.
  • my brother had seen scar face more than 5 times.
  • my mother had cooked a delicious food for my birthday.
  • I had never spoken in public until yesterday.
  • I had never thought on a parachute jump but it's becoming interesting.
  • It was a great idea visiting my friend, we'd had a longtime without talking each other.
  • I had met a weird but interesting person around my house.
  • I had had a terrible day.
  • we'd expected it for a long time and finally arrived.
  • I had never felt this way before.
  • I had searched about my family's background story and I had found great things I didn't know before.
  • I had been into big problems but never something like this.
sentences written by sally. :-)
PEACE OUT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario