domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Unit: 7 Problem solving

Causative get and have:

Get+ person+ to + verb

  • I get my sister to do my hair.
  • Susie got her son to take the medicine even though it tasted terrible.
  • How can parents get their children to read more?
  • The government TV commercials are trying to get people to stop smoking.
  • We´ll get my aunt to choose the ingredients for the cake.
  • I got the mechanic to fix my car.
Have + person + verb:

I had my sister do my exercises.
They had their mothers pick them at school.

I had a hairdresser cut it again.

Get/ have+ object + past participle:

  • I get my computer repaired at the pc store.
  • We´re having a new refrigerator bought now.
  • I have cut my hair.
  • I have voiced my objection.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario