sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Unit 1

UNIT 1







Simple and continuous verbs.





Simple verbs: for completed actions or permanent situations.


Questions and answers:


-Have you ever been here , in Dominican Republic?

-No i ´ve never been anywhere else.



-Has your sister cooked today?
-No she hasn´t cooked anywhere.



-What did you do on last weekend?

-I went to my mother´s house.



Where have you been when i was there?

-I have been at the hospital.



Has she did her homework?

-No she hasn´t did it.




Continuous verbs: for ongoing or temporary situations.

Questions and answers:




-When are you arriving to my house?

-i ´m arriving about 5:00 pm.



-What areyou cooking to currently?

-I'm cooking cooking rice.



-How long have you been standing by me?

-I have been standing 2 hours.



Where were you living on last year?

-We were livin in New York.



-What were you doing at home?

-I was standing to my mother.
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario