miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

anthony santos showed me why he is the most expensive

There is an artist in Dominican Republic, (I say artist because there are too much singers but few artists)that artist is called Anthony "el mayimbe"Santos.This artist began around 14 years ago and still today his music is hitting on the corners like it was yesterday, is unbelievable how this guy can be like his first time.I was in an Anthony's concert in Monte Plata thanks to Charlie Mariotti senator of Monte Plata and I have to tell you that it was the greatest that I have ever seen in my life from an artist.¡Oh my god!in this concert everybody was singing his songs,everybody wanted to dance,we were mostly drinking and having a good time and one thing that I had never done in my life that is dance bachata and Anthony made me do that.And finally I will admit it I had never seen an artist like him in concert.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario