lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Sentences in different tenses

Present Perfect
  • I have played baseball in high school
  • Martha has taken a cup of coffee with her boyfriend
  • Nelly has lost her notebook in the classroom
  • They have drunk a soda with their friends
  • We have eaten mexican food
Past with should
  • He should have called
  • She should have been
  • I should have gone
  • They should have eaten
  • You should take a vacation
Conditional Sentences
  • If I have a book, I will study
  • If we have money, we will rent a car
  • If he study a lot, he will pass the test
  • If you cook, I will eat
  • If they eat a lot, they will be fat
Present Continuous
  • I am learning English because is very important
  • He is studying in the garden
  • She is speaking with her mother
  • You are walking in the park
  • We are working hard to pass the subject

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario