miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

troubles on weekends with my mother

I have some troubles with my mother because I go to my hometown on weekends when I don't have clsses.The problem is that I sleep too much(my mother say)when I am back to my hometown or back to my house.When I arrive to my house I am used to going to bed and I am used to taking a nap.When I do that my mother does not tell me nothing because I go to my house on friday,but to the other day(saturday morning)she tells me "Hey erison,come on, get up it's around 10 o'clock and we have to clean the house or do homeworks stop sleeping.she tells me that because I am used to getting up late on wekends.Sometimes I tell her please mama cut it out I just want to relax,please stop talking about that I am tired and I need to rest inside of peace and serenity.

1 comentario:

  1. teacher as you can see in this test there are some verbs that can form phrsal verbs.

    ResponderEliminar