miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

The present perfec.

  1. I have been in the university since 200
  2. Andres has been working here since 1940.
  3. Maria and Juan have talked on sunday for five year.


United 9


we can use when, a soon as, if, after , while, before for to speak about the future .

I tell you a soon as I buy a car.
I going to eat when I finish to work.
If I have a car I will be happy.
After I finish to work I going to take a shower.
While Iam in Santo Domingo I will do some shopping or I will go shoppin

TO BE USED TO

I used to do my homework early.
Iam used to working.
You used to study at the university.

What did he use to do.
He used to play tenny.

What did Maria and Juan use to eat.
They used to eat rice , sala and mean.

What is he used to doing .
He used is to doing his homework.

What are you used to going.
Iam used to go to the school.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario